Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Time is going fast and I have tons to do!

Essa semana foi bom por nos mas.... não pela zona....(this week was good for us but .... not the area) We had the baptism this week of Jessica and she has only..... 11 siblings! It's awesome to teach afamily of this size! We are working on trying to get all of them to church, but the mother prefers to take them to the beach, so its a little hard but it will work out!! We have another family that is working on being baptized this week. It's just a little hard for the youth because here they have so many bad influences... but it will work out. We will have them go to church for activities all this week if we can. The zone is a lot better and we have a lot of dates for this week. Hopefully we can make up for these past 2 weeks!

This last week I was thinking a lot about Helaman 5:44,49 About the spiritual experiences we have and how the Lord knows that satan will attack those spiritual experiences and will cause us to doubt.We had a very long conference this last week that spoke about spirituality. It was sad to see how many missionaries are lacking this..but I have time to help everyone get better with this trait!! I will be the oldest LZ (Zone Leader) in the mission after next week!! :O haha time is going fast and I have tons to do!

Oh also I wanted you to take out money to pay for the last 5 months of my mission. I keep forgetting to ask, but this week I remembered :) Dad I'll save the crazy experiences for when I get home. Velveeta is gold here! All the missionaries love it and skittles!! They work miracles!!

Love ya lots, thanks a ton!
Elder Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment