Thursday, July 28, 2016

I am just gonna spend a lot of time on my knees and it will work out!

July 25, 2016
Opa!!!
Another family was partly baptized this week... Diego and Diogo (twins but not identical) We are working with their mom.... but I am confident that her sons will help her! This week was crazy! We had lots of people who didn't want to go to church and put the world first... but it will get better! We talked with everyone and they realized the blessings they missed out on! We also have Daniele who is legit!  She went to church and liked it a lot and hopefully it will work out. She takes the Livro de Mormon to work and reads it when she can there!!! The fam of 12 is really hard to focus all at once so we are trying to work with the older ones and then the younger.  It's really crazy to teach them all at once.... haha!
 I stayed with my comp for another transfer but almost every dupla changed in our zone!  We lost a lot of good missionaries, so this transfer is gonna be a hard one. We are gonna have to train a lot of missionaries..... but I am just gonna spend a lot of time on my knees and it will work out!  I'll have interviews with my president this transfer and I'll ask him about coming one week ahead, but I'll pray about it and let you know! We are gonna play some crazy basketball today. It's gonna be legit, except for the fact that no one else knows how to play... haha!  
Estou doido e feliz!!
Love ya lots!!
Elder Bowden
Erica (mom) Diego, Diogo, and Edwardo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment