Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I am a great grandpa in the mission

So I need to write more in my journal, like I used to.  Its just getting harder because I don't have a lot of time to write. Every other day I have to acompanhar (I don't remember how to say that word anymore) the zone. But I'll work on it! haha I'll take more pictures as well.  Ill try and take tons of pictures this transfer!!! It will be sweet! The interview with Pres will be this month. Ill know what day this Thursday as we have a meeting with the leaders of the mission.
 
Daniele needed a little more time to stop drinking cafe but this week she will and be baptized! She is really awesome, ready to change her life and follow Christ! We are working hard with the members here and trying to integrate everybody!! My comp is crazy and messes with everybody and everyone likes him so its working out well.  We have a new elder that is gonna help our zone. He's working hard and wants to work harder than us... but it's not gonna happen... we usually arrive in our house at the limit because we try and teach the most possible!! The other elders are starting to mess with me because there aren't many missionaries older then me :O I am a great grandpa in the mission.... haha  I am gonna ask Pres if I can train again, if it's what he wants. I like training a lot but I' ll serve where he needs me :)
 
What I have learned is that the 12 Apóstolos know a missionary's purpose really well! "Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end." The mission is inviting people to have a better life through following the example of Christ!
 
I'll take my camera with me this week and Ill try hard to take good pictures! Love you lots!!
Elder Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment