Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I got my reassignment!

Ótimo!!!!!

I got my reassignment!  Eu vou para a Missão California Rancho Cucamonga!! Com 4 de mim Companhierhos! 1 recebe sua vista e o outro dois vai servir em Salt Lake City West! Eu mais Animado!!!! (I"m going to the California Rancho Cucamonga Mission with 4 of my Companions!  Another Elder received his visa and the other two will serve in Salt Lake City West!  I am very Excited !!!!)

This week was way long but pretty sweet!  The temple was awesome!  I learn sweet stuff every time I am there.  I am gonna miss being able to go every week! This week was one of the hardest for me to focus but we all fasted and prayed and we put in the effort to stay on task, it was sweet!   I found a ton of sweet scriptures, one is Alma 17:13.  It's a great scripture that I applied to myself right now as I separate from my district to all of our new areas! We will go "trusting in the Lord", its gonna be awesome!   I have learned so much here and cant wait to help people in the field!!  I love Fasting!!!!! The Lord helps me so much when I do! 

Oh fun fact... I can play basketball decently again!  Just shows how much a little bit of effort almost everyday helps you recover and become better then you used to be!  It is pretty hard to give up something in order to become closer to the Lord, but I can see the blessings from it!  

My companions and I are excited to rock it in Cali!!!  We leave tomorrow and I am soooo pumped!!!! I'll talk to you soon when I call home before I fly out!  Hope you guys are doing fine and I'll try and send more pictures!

Com amo,
Elder Bowden




No comments:

Post a Comment