Monday, August 24, 2015

It's awesome working hard!

I took a lot of sweet pics but I didn´t bring the camera this week, so it's gonna have to wait till next week! Today was a bit rough.  We got a good lecture by Pres. today as a zone.  It's very hard to know what to do sometimes, but we can always pray for an answer! 

This week we didnt have our baptism, but she will be baptized soon, so its ok!   We are trying to find more and we have a bunch progressing!  It's awesome working hard!  We are trying to do all we can to help those we can! This is the last week with my comp till he goes home!  We are gonna work way hard this week!  Yeah, we have been getting food and a bunch of stuff  for him to take home.

Sorry this week was short!  Today was really busy and I don't have a lot of time to email, but next week I'll try and send one with a lot of pics! 
Say hello and welcome home to Grandma and Grandpa Bowden for me!

Love you guys!
Elder Bowden


No comments:

Post a Comment