Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I got my new comp! He is crazy, but the good kind of crazy.

AHHH this week was nuts... really awesome and strange! Well first, I got my new comp! He is crazy, but the good kind of crazy.  His name is Elder Guilherme.  It's way awesome... he is my first comp that has fire to work and is really excited to teach and help everyone!  We are always teaching and now our problem is that many people are afraid that their religion is wrong and they don't want to ask God..... haha the struggles!  Erica was baptized last week and Fabio will be baptized this Sunday! Its crazy but awesome! We are always inviting people to church and trying to get as many of them there as we can so they can feel the truth for themselves! 

My comp also does random things that make me laugh.  We found this huge lizard faking dead and my comp grabbed him, checked for a heart beat, found out that he was faking dead, and kicked him like a football.  He then looked at me and said in broken English, "I hate Liars!" Well I will never fake dead with him! haha 
 
This week was awesome!  I will send tons of pictures this week!

Love ya lots!
Elder Bowden



My shrimp pizza from last week!  So Good!


A family that will be baptized soon! and some are members already.


No comments:

Post a Comment