Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Conference was the bomb!

So I watched 2 sessions of Conference in English with another american and the other 3 in Portuguese! The 2 sessions I watched in English were Sat night and priesthood! They were the bomb!  The other sessions were a little harder to understand, so I will listen to them again and get back to you on those! Faith and obedience is what I got out of Pres. Monson's talk.  Also the 10 commandments and that now is the time to have our faith in Christ.  If we love Christ we will obey his commandments! 

I am having a little bit of problems with my comp... but I am learning tons. I'm learning that I need to find a spouse who is really obedient so I wont have to worry about fighting over simple things like this and we can have a stronger peace in the home. He is a good friend. We joke a lot and have a lot of fun, but as a comp, its hard sometimes.  Its life, no ones perfect, but I am enjoying the blessing and challenges the Lord is giving me to help me grow! 

I baptized a 19 year old the other day and his hair is as short as mine.  Somehow it didn't go all the way under water (don't ask me how), but I more than compensated by pulling "a grandpa" and I almost put him to the bottom of the font the 2nd time. (He didn't have any chance of keeping his sins that time!) 

So I don't know if I will stay in my 1st area in Brazil for one more transfer or leave.  I'll find out next week! Its nuts! 
And for sure I will pray for the Ronquillos!!! 

I love you guys!!!
Elder Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment