Monday, June 8, 2015

This week was a soul searching, revelation finding week for me!

This week was a soul searching, revelation finding week for me! Things have been crazy here since 26 missionaries are going home this week.  They are closing down my area and puting me with the district leader.  I'll stay in the same area with a new comp Elder Benitez,the other American! Oh we are ballers!   Only because no one else knows how to play very well here... its awesome! 

I have read a lot about faith recently and I am figuring out that I will always need more so I can do the miracles God needs me to do! Elder Benitez is a good elder and follows the rules, so its gonna help me learn the things I need to do so I can be a better missionary! Since they are closing an area, we are gonna have double the amount of people to visit so this next week is gonna be awesome, way busy!

I hope everything is going well, you will continue to be in my prayers!  Thanks for the pics!
Te amo
Elder Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment