Sunday, May 29, 2016

This week was full of awesome experiences...but you will have to wait till next week!

Sorry my zone got castigo (punished), so I only have a little time to email this week. This week wasn't very good for results of our work, but it was full of awesome experiences! I had 2 experiences this week where I was able to be taught and teach at the same time! It was really awesome! God was helping me a lot and I felt like I really had the chance to be an instrument in the Lords hands! It was awesome! We found a family who practically described the church when she said what she wanted in a church! We are gonna baptize this week and not be castigado, so I'll have more time to email next week... I hope!
Te amo!! I don't have any more time sorry!
Elder Bowden
Yes talks in the audio form please and just send the shoes in my closet please.




No comments:

Post a Comment