Sunday, May 1, 2016

PMG is helping a lot! I hope your using it!

This week was good but ended weird we are teaching a woman who had lots of problems and she didn't want to live anymore. It was nuts! She has had a really difficult life and didn't want to live any more. We have been teaching her for 2 weeks and she has changed completely and she wants to live! She is every day a happier person and has a desire to do what God wants her to do. Its awesome! The only bad news is she had a baptism date for this week but  she wasn't feeling good towards the end of the week (Friday) and we haven't seen her since. She said she wanted to visit the hospital, but we don't know where she is. We also had some others in the igreja, a family that is just starting out and liked the church a lot. They just need to get married. Hopefully they will here soon! 
Oh we also had a conference with half the mission! It was awesome... got lots of pics to send! And David is rocking it! We gave him a BOM in English and challenged him to see who can read it first! I am seeing more and more what the Lord expects of me and I hope that I can do my part.  PMG is helping a lot! I hope your using it with the YM/YW it will help a lot! 

Your gonna need to give Steve T a big hug for me when you go to see him in the hospital! So I think we are gonna have to try to call at 10:30 because after 4 your time I cant call. The only time we have is before you leave. I'll have to plan out everything with a new comp that I'll get next week, so its gonna be crazy but I'll try and let you know what will happen next time I email. 
Advice for Sister Jolley... start practicing the language now! You don't have a lot of time in the MTC and if she wants to have the most success... start practicing now. Or at least practice the lessons with her dad or something like that.
Love ya estou animado para falar com voces!
Elder Bowden


A photo with David! We are definitely normal!

2 of the elders in the photo photobombed the zone!

Isso é Geralda!

This picture with all of us was definitely award winning! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment