Friday, September 16, 2016

We found some good families.

So this week we didn't have a baptism, but we found some good families. One of them, a father and a son, were way excited to go to church and my comp and I did an exchange to pick up investigators for church ( it is the only time we are allowed to do exchanges...) I thought that my comp would pick him up and he thought I would, but it ended up that we arrived in church and found out he hadn't passed and so we left to get him and he had just left.... :(   But this next week will work out! We have Lucas for this week.  He is a brother of another RC(recent convert). He is 21... it will be sweet! 

We were having some trouble with following up with all our RC because the ward wasn't helping or visiting any of them but he brought it up with the bishop and he should make sure that some one in the ward passes and visits them! This transfer has been really good for me to learn how to help RC and Understand better how to help them. My comp is a RC of 2 years as a member and he is helping me understand how it can be difficult to change ways of life. I have been so accustomed to being a member that it was really hard to put myself in their shoes. 

But everything is going good.  They asked me which air port I wanted and I put Scotland. I have always wanted to go there, so your gonna have to wait a little bit longer to see me! :P haha but I'll get home after thanksgiving. 

Love ya lots
Elder Bowden 

PS I dont really need anything, just things to trade/give to members. One thing I need is coins to give as souvenirs to the people here. Speaking of coins, I have been collecting some for the cousins! I'll send a photo. I just think I am gonna need a lot more coins.... :P


No comments:

Post a Comment